Are you desperately searching web page after web page for the best “stop husband’s emotional affair” advice? Are you a woman who suspects her partner is practicing emotional infidelity in the workplace or elsewhere?
Look no further than this blog post.
If you think that infidelity is limited to the realm of sexual intimacy, think again. A spouse can be unfaithful without ever having sexual contact with someone.
Instead, the spouse will strike up a friendship with a member of the opposite sex – a coworker, a neighbor or an old friend – and will depend on that friendship for emotional satisfaction rather than on their partner.
It’s emotional cheating.
My name is Christine and I am a guest blogger on Mort’s site. Below, I reveal a list of four telltale signs this form of infidelity and how you can finally “stop husband’s emotional affair” once and for all.
Discover 7 Secrets to Fixing Your Marriage
Signs of an Emotional Affair
If you are suspicious of your husband’s outside friendship, see if his behavior matches up with any of the following indicators:
- He brings out the “we’re just friends” argument – This is just another form of denial. If you approach your husband about your discomfort with his new friendship, and he vehemently assures you that they are “just friends,” you should probably feel concerned.
- He spends more time with her than with you – Has your husband all but disappeared from your life? Does he find excuses to stay longer at work or to chat on the computer? Bottom line is, your husband should spend most of his quality time with you, not with someone else.
- He just isn’t all that interested – A husband who is invested in an emotional affair will lose interest in things you once enjoyed together. You’ll stop going on weekly date nights. Your sexual life will seem unexciting. Disinterest is a huge red flag.
If you want to nip this problem in the bud, so to speak, you have to stop just searching for “stop husband’s emotional affair” on the Internet and pay attention to these warning signs. Then, once you have named the situation for what it actually is, you can move on towards reconciliation.
Getting Over Emotional Cheating
If you’ve landed on this site, chances are you are wondering, “Can a marriage survive emotional infidelity?” Maybe you are looking for a how-to guide to “stop husband’s emotional affair”.
The truth is, no two marriages are the same. The best relationship recovery book in the world might work for some, but completely disappoint others.
The best thing to do if you want to deal with infidelity in marriage is to seek help from a professional marriage coach, someone who will customize a healing plan based on your own unique situation.
Enter Marriage Fitness.
With this radical program, I’ve personally helped hundreds of couples rebuild their marriages after emotional infidelity.
With Marriage Fitness, you’ll stop your husband’s affair by learning how to:
- Forgive infidelity in marriage
- Have a healthy discussion
- Discover what is missing
- Change yourself
- Practice love
- Prevent infidelity in the future
Even if your spouse is unwilling to attend any form of marriage counseling, that’s okay! Marriage Fitness’ Lone Ranger Track is designed especially for you!
Are you ready to get serious about resolving this issue in your marriage? Go to the top of this blog page, enter your name and email in the box, and I will send you “7 Secrets to Fixing Your Marriage” – absolutely free!
It’s the first step if you want to “stop husband’s emotional affair.”